We’ve had the joy of celebrating third birthdays now for six children. Every birthday for every child is special. I grew up having MY birthday celebrated each year with our extended family and friends. Although there is usually a good deal of work involved in throwing a party, I’m never tempted to ignore their special event. The kids look forward to the fellowship. And the cake?
Soup, chili, salad, bread. It was yum on a dry, but chilly day.
Johanna had a lot to say to Mrs. Mrs. Fuhrman.
Katriel enjoyed her gifts. Well, maybe not the clothes that much. Somewhere in the last five kids I stopped worrying about how my little ones respond to gifts of clothes. People get it.
She got into “reading” the cards, as well.
A Bob and Larry cake. I *think* all six kids have had this at least once.
Tabby and Poppy.
No more babies in our house. Yup. It makes me tear up. I’ve been SO tremendously blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment